IS to encourage and facilitate the active engagement of Zimbabweans in efforts to mitigate the impact of HIV/AIDS amongst Zimbabweans.
HAZ’s mission is to provide life-saving and living support to people living with HIV/AIDS or directly affected by HIV/AIDS, in Zimbabwe. The organization also serves as a reliable and accessible portal for HIV/AIDS information and resources pertinent to Zimbabwe and Zimbabweans.
- Provide free clinical care or access to such care, to Zimbabweans living with HIV/AIDS
- Provide living support to the families and children of individuals infected with HIV/AIDS
- Provide educational support to children infected with HIV/AIDS or directly affected by HIV/AIDS
- Provide a platform for the open discussion of HIV/AIDS topics and issues pertinent to Zimbabwe and Zimbabweans
- Provide a platform for pertinent commentary, and access to accurate information on HIV/AIDS as it relates to Zimbabwe and Zimbabweans