THE HAZ CSP VISION:
Improved access to quality and life-saving drugs, medical and nutritional care for Zimbabweans living with HIV/AIDS.
THE CSP MISSION:
To provide medical services to people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA), who may not have access to such services, by adopting innovative strategies that expand and enhance the HIV/AIDS services currently being provided in Zimbabwe.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
- Secure funding and support to purchase HIV medications to be given to PLWHA at no cost to them.
- Collect donations of multi-vitamins to be given to PLWHA at no cost to them.
- Recruit Zimbabwean health and medical professionals living in Zimbabwe and in the Diaspora to volunteer at HIV/AIDS clinics in Zimbabwe.
- Encourage non-Zimbabwean health and medical professionals to occasionally volunteer their skills as part of a multidisciplinary service team at the HIV/AIDS clinics in Zimbabwe.
- Operate sustainable HIV/AIDS clinics that are mobile, modern, scalable and efficient,and tap into the underutilized human resource capacity of Zimbabwe.
- Seek strategic partnerships that facilitate increased access to HIV/AIDS medical services by PLWHA in Zimbabwe.
Our Clinical Services Program utilizes volunteer clinicians and staff to deliver multidisciplinary social, clinical and nutritional care and services to HIV positive patients as well as to clients in our other programs, who may themselves not be HIV positive.
You may download the complete Clinical Services Program framework document to learn more about the program. [Download not found]